- All vendors are expected to keep their booth open for the full duration of the event.
- Vendors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All youth groups, sports teams and
youth based vendors will be required to have an adult present. This also includes school
clubs that are fundraising or performing, a club sponsor or assigned adult must be
present the entire time of the event.
- The event is ALL OUTSIDE. You are responsible for your own table, chair, and canopy.
If you bring a canopy you are responsible for securing it down. If you are new to this, we
are happy to suggest some favorites by other vendors. We are not responsible for the
wind or damage done by the wind. Be a good neighbor and secure your stuff.
- Vendors will display respectful and courteous conduct and use appropriate language at
all times while on property. This includes no smoking or vaping.
- No vendor’s vehicle will be in the parking lot during show hours. The paved parking lot
should be left available for customers! Vendor parking will be on the back side of the
property, near the food bank.
- Set-up time will start 1 hour before the event begins and you will check in and pay before
setting up. The fee for set-up is $20, and all monies will be going to the Vail School
District. Cash or check only, we do not accept cards or paypal/venmo etc. Annual
vendors, please stop by at arrival and let us know you are here.
- Each month we now have a waitlist. Therefore, after the second unexcused no show we
will move you to the waitlist for future months. This will give others a chance to
- I understand that the Vail Coffee Stop/ Vail School District will not be held liable for any
accidents, theft, damage or loss during your sale.
- In the event the 2nd Saturday needs to be canceled we will make every effort to send an
email as soon as possible to notify you of the cancellation. Also check our Between The
Tracks Facebook page.
- You are responsible to clean up the area around you at the end of the day. Please leave
the area the way you found it.
- To maintain the quality of the items offered at the show; we reserve the right to refuse
flea market merchandise, franchise or commercially made items. We also attempt to limit
the number of crafters with similar merchandise.
- You are responsible to help with advertising the event. You will be sent a flyer for the
month you are participating in.
- Understand that if you sell any food products You are responsible for the possession of
the appropriate Pima County licensing, if applicable. Please be sure to list ingredients
for the public.
- Vendors are no longer allowed to drive on the lot on The Coffee Stop side. You are
however able to park as close as you can, depending on your assigned spot at the
event, and then move your car after you unload. On the north side, there are a few
spaces that allow you to back up and unload at your space. If this is something you will
want monthly and you plan to be with us most months, you may want to consider an
annual payment to secure that specific spot for the year.